Defensive Carbine focuses on building upon defensive shooting fundamentals and progressing into progressively challenging drills that are will have you problem solve on the move. We will be using barricades and other forms of cover as well.
Defensive Carbine Gear Requirements:
- Carbine (Sling highly recommended)
- 3 – 4 magazines minimum
- Battle belt recommended with magazine pouches
- 300 rounds of ammunition minimum
- Eye Protection
- Ear Protection
- Comfortable Clothing and Shoes / Boots
- Water / Sports Drinks / Snacks (There is no lunch break though there will be time for snacks).